- All dogs must be 14 weeks or older to participate.
- Minimum Vaccine requirements: Puppies should have received the 2nd DA2PP in the puppy series and the first intra-nasal Bordetella. Dogs over 4 months of age should be current on DA2PPC, Rabies and Bordetella.
- All dogs must be free of intestinal parasites and be on heartworm prevention.
- There must be a handler for each dog brought to class. One person may not work multiple dogs.
- A standard 6ft leash.
- A 20ft leash (lunge line).
- A gentle leader brand head collar.
- A target: a dog bed, a towel or a blanket, a rug/bath mat.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.
- Pre-registration begins 01/15/14
- Classes will be offered at $200 for 10 sessions.
- Sessions will be held on Wednesdays from 7pm to 8pm.
- Classes will run continuously until October 22nd 2014
- Enrollment will be open until class reaches capacity.
- Classes begin on Wednesday, April 2nd 2014 at 7pm
- To pre-register please contact:
PetCare Veterinary Hospital (EAST CAMPUS) at 707-579-3900
PetCare Veterinary Hospital (EAST CAMPUS)
2425 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA